Inspirational Quote of the Week

" Happiness does not consist in pastimes and amusements but in virtuous activities"

-Aristotle



jueves, 21 de julio de 2011

So.. Where are we?

Oh yes, I am still running. Defenitely I think that my love for running has been put to the test… there are many things that have been going on in the last  two weeks lets recap:

v     We packed our stuff and move out of the house one week and half ago, uff, only on that one I am feeling tired
v     We sold the house! Yep, last week we closed on the house and therefore we are officially HOMELESS!
v     We move with my mother-in-law, which we love dearly but we are cramped in a 300 sqft room (the four of us) and there are another 6 people living in the house, so yes, crowded and lacking privacy is an understatement… but very thankful!
v     My oldest got sick
v     My oldest got my younger sick
v     My younger got so sick he developed an upper inflammatory infection which included nose and eyes…
v     My younger got me sick

On all of this, I kept on running. My weekly miles decreased but is picking up again. I also got a running buddy! My 10 year old niece and I love it, its great to spend some time with her and she is also very good.

Oh well, next week is about to get as hectic or more than the last two so…. Yep. I will keep on running!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario