Inspirational Quote of the Week

" Happiness does not consist in pastimes and amusements but in virtuous activities"

-Aristotle



lunes, 9 de julio de 2012

First Day... Rainy Day!


Today has been a hectic working day, one of those in which you see the clock and is 7:30 am and you have all the readiness to work holding your big cup of coffee as if your life depends on it, and you look again a few minutes later and is 11:59 am and the cup of coffee starts to feel embarrassed because you didn’t even finish half of it.

Good News: In about three to four days we closed on our home in Houston, its been a long way to go and we are actually truly excited and feeling very fortunate that the “transition period” is almost over.

Today was the first day of Half Marathon Training and feeling great. After many times failing to stick to this training I have been running 20 miles plus for the last 6 weeks trying to build myself better to endure the training. I think it pay off…!

Workout:  Goal: 3 mile easy Run
Actual Workout:  5 minute walk/ stretch
                             33 minutes run
                             7 minute walk / cool down

I ended up running about 3.25 miles, so I was happy with the workout. I was also feeling GREAT at the end which totally bust my enthusiasm for tomorrow 3 miler again.


Food Intake:          Green juice (the “elixir” like my hubby calls it is fool of everything that is great for you and therefore taste horrible)
                         Veggie juice (mix of beet, carrot, celery, lemon, lime, orange, apple, ginger and garlic) It is DELICIOUS!!!
                         Tuna Salad Sandwich
                        1 piece of chicken tight and white rice
                        Salad (bell peppers –yellow and orange-, tomato, cucumber, sprouts, mix greens, black bean and northern been)

Appreciation Journal:
            I am mostly thankful to “sudden” cooler days in the middle of the summer.



Picture of the Day:





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario