Inspirational Quote of the Week

" Happiness does not consist in pastimes and amusements but in virtuous activities"

-Aristotle



martes, 19 de junio de 2012

Oh Oh Summer...



Yesterday was my rest day and I really did enjoyed. I did some core / strength / stretch exercises to keep it going, but no running…

Today on the other hand… I had a 3 mile non stop goal so I prep myself and hit the park around 3:10 pm, the heat was so intense I was sweating during my first 5 minute walking warm up.  But I did it, slow, steady and sweating… 3 miles complete in 32 minutes. I kept the running in intervals for another 40 minutes and completed an amazing 1 h 15 minute workout in the summer heat. It was superb!!!

Really feeling good!!! Oh and I noted a few pounds less…


The Workout:          5 minute walk
                                    30 minute run
                                    1 minute walk
                                    13 minute run
                                    1.5 minute walk
                                    10 minute run
                                    1.5 walk
                                    4 minute run
                                    1  minute walk
                                    3 minute run
                                    5 minute walk


Food Intake:                            coffee
                                       3 rice cookies (small)
                                       1 shake (protein whey, ¼ 1% organic milk, water (lunch)
                                       1 banana
                                       ½ fish pan fried
                                      ¼ tofu with eggs and kimchi
                                      Non spicy kimchi soup
                                      ½ cup of rice


Picture of the day!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario