Inspirational Quote of the Week

" Happiness does not consist in pastimes and amusements but in virtuous activities"

-Aristotle



jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2011

Here we go again... inspired.




SHHH…HALF-MARATHON TRAINING IN PROGRESS….

Well I started, for the third time and some say third is the charm, my Half-Marathon training.  I don’t have any scheduled Half-Marathon, but I am doing it anyway. There are several beginning next year that are close by so that’s is my motivation.

I started Monday with a 2 mile run, Tuesday with cross training (weights) and Wednesday with a 3 mile run. Both runs where done around the neighborhood and will try to keep it this way for 4 and below. More than 4 mile run will be done at the park.

So how is it going? Great!!! Yesterday run was great, I did I new route which is further from my house, but it was a nice change of scenery. Truly enjoyed. Today I am running 3 more! And I am thinking… levy?

So, so far I have:

Monday: 2 mil run ( I did 2.5)
Tuesday: Cross Training (45 min at the gym)
Wednesday: 3 mil run (I did 3.69)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario