Inspirational Quote of the Week

" Happiness does not consist in pastimes and amusements but in virtuous activities"

-Aristotle



viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2011

Room for Improvement...


        
Me!




Does Speed matter?

I am a slow runner… I am not ashamed, but not happy or proud either. Whenever I am below the 10 m/minute range I feel as is somebody is chasing me and I am running for my life, which is tiring and not fun. I can sprint, but just for one minute top four, more than that and nope, is not fun.

But I do want to run faster, so I am trying different approaches, following some advises from experienced runners and hopefully I will get there.  

 My goal right now is to keep a 45 minutes run at a pace that is less than 10:30… so far I am at 10:22 but hey, is less than 10:30 right?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario