Inspirational Quote of the Week

" Happiness does not consist in pastimes and amusements but in virtuous activities"

-Aristotle



miércoles, 1 de febrero de 2012

The Honest Way to Change your Health (loose weight, tone up, eat good) JOURNALING!





Bikram Yoga: First class and I am loving it. Besides the fact that I sweat until I was so wet I did not care anymore. My clothes were dripping in sweat but ahhh what a feeling!

It was the best 90 min I have spent on a work out in a long time!!!!

Loving it and sticking with it!!!

Food? Coffe (three cups today), a slim fast shake, left over pork (about 6 small cubes), a bran muffin and soup/seafood for dinner (Korean style)

Weight? 155 lbs! ( I was the fattest person in at the yoga class today... talk about motivation)

Not bad at all and quite happy about it!!!!

Feb 1, 2011

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario