Yes, thats right. I have lost about 6 pounds and the right way. I am doing hot yoga 3-4 times a week and running a minimum of 15 miles a week. Training for the half-marathon and doing some additional weight lifting on the side. Oh yes, and I am becoming a vegetarian. It is a slow process and I am not quite sure I will be cutting out meat (beef/chicken/seafood) entirely, but it will be for sure, a very minimal percentage in my diet. And I am loving it!!! Is been two weeks of veggies, some fruits, plenty grains and tofu and some fish and I am feeling 100% great!!
I am just hoping I can keep this one up!.
Sunday workout: run for 46 minutes (10 minutes medium speed and (8 x 1 min intervals of medium and high speed) and 4 minutes slow run until heart rate was good (170) and continue the rest of the run at same pace (10:00 min/mile)
Monday: Yoga
Tuesday: Rest day
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario