I woke up at 3:30 am (please put your eyebrow down!) and
worked for a couple of hours. My oldest son came upstairs (where the home office
is located) and we headed downstairs to start the
breakfast-making-putting-uniform-changing-diaper-let-me-have-my-cup-coffee
show. After I dropped my oldest at
school, I went to the park. I had an honestly hard time yesterday with the
heat, so early morning run it was.
The morning was cool, but it could have been way cooler.
After a guy asked me if the wheels of my car where of two different colors and
I corrected him with a big smile: No, the ones in the back are just dirty, I
stretched, and warmed up and starting running.
My right knee was hurting so I had no other choice but to go
very slow for the first 1 ½ mile, after this, I was able to speed up, until I felt
that I needed to start slowing down again (usually after 3 or 4 minutes once my
heart monitor reaches 184), but then, all of the sudden this pretty, skinny
with super good running attire decided to outrun me and …we just don’t do that,
so my competitive side mixed with envy and jealousy decided to show her… you
see me, now you don’t. And as I outrun her, I finished my 3 mile run and
continue to run for another ¼ mile and finished the last ¾ mile by doing the 1-1-1
minute intervals (as yesterday).
It was good, it was tiring, it was rewarding. Today was a
good running day! Oh and the pretty girl? I finally saw her again on my post
stretch work out and yes, I smiled (nicely) to her.
Best Song in my Ipod today? Fireworks from Katy Perry!!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario