Its been a couple of months since my last post, and I have
several good excuses: buying a new home
in another state, moving to another state (TX), kidney infection, working two
jobs etc, etc, etc.
The good news is that I have been able to loose some weight
(thanks to the kidney infection) and have managed to continue to run.
I am beginning today a 12 week half-marathon training but
there is no half-marathon, just the training part. I am planning on repeating
the training every week for two weeks, so the total training should be 24
weeks. Houston does have a half-marathon in January…
so perhaps that is something I can accomplish… will see.
So back on track, first day was today and it was a good run.
3 miles in the 5 o’clock summer heat was just what I needed to start highly
motivated. With my heart rate at 192 just 12 minutes into the running, well, it
was wonderful!. It felt invigorating, cleansing and fantastic. After the run I took the three kiddos (niece
2 and sons 4 and 1) to take a shower outside, they loved and I got refreshed.
So here we go, working it out, trying to stay tune…
The Workout: 5
minute walk
30
minute run
8
minute walk
The Training was to do a 3 mile and it was
completed!.
Food Intake: ½ egg (scrambled)
Croissant
2 Ribs and white rice (lunch)
Spicy Soup with white rice
1 peanut butter egg
2 ½ cups of coffee
8 glasses of water
PICTURE OF THE DAY:
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario