Inspirational Quote of the Week

" Happiness does not consist in pastimes and amusements but in virtuous activities"

-Aristotle



lunes, 17 de octubre de 2011



I am not a happy camper. It seems that for every four / five day of consistent training comes the meltdown of letting go.  I believe I am doing plenty taking into consideration that I work over 40 hours a week, that I have a husband that also work and that is a priority in my life, that I have to young sons under 5 and that I live in a home with 9 other people (we are in the process of moving to Houston and we sold our house and are currently living with my Mother-in-law and sister-in-law and on top I try to put my work out on top. But is hard, I am tired (exhausted), I don’t like been away from my kids after I finish work or they come back from school and after waking up at 3:30 am to get my work done by 2 pm well, is overwhelming.

What makes me happy? Running!, yes is a great escape to clear the mind, body and soul. But on what time? As I try hard to figure this one out, I am keeping myself motivated. I failed to do the half marathon in October here in New Orleans, but I am determined to do the Houston one in January.

Can we have more hours on a day? I urgently need some more!

Keep on running, keep on moving…

Oct 17th, 2011.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario