Inspirational Quote of the Week

" Happiness does not consist in pastimes and amusements but in virtuous activities"

-Aristotle



martes, 18 de octubre de 2011

DAY #1 - CHECK!


DAY #1


So right after I wrote about the Challenge, I started having doubts (excuses), but I brushed them off, put my running shoes on and drove to the park. The sun was burning me and there were probably 4 other people doing exercises (not running I may add). It was that hot.

I did my first 1 ¼ mile and had to do a  quick bathroom trip and continue for the next 1 ¾, when this was done I did the last mile as

1 minute walking
30 minute slow pace
1 minute high speed
30 minute slow pace
1 minute walking

It was pretty good and finished the four mile, tired, sweating, dehydrated, but hey, I finished.

First day: check!

Wondering: What is the best food to eat after a work out? Today was yogurt and fruits, I read somewhere (Running World maybe?) that is was good. It felt great. But what else I can eat right after the run that is refreshing, filling, and most important that it tastes good!.

Below is the picture that resumes the whole run

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario