Inspirational Quote of the Week

" Happiness does not consist in pastimes and amusements but in virtuous activities"

-Aristotle



jueves, 27 de diciembre de 2012

Can’t feel my nose, or my hands, or my face… but I am running.



Today was a very short and extremely cold run, a 30 minutes that woke me up more than the monumental amount of coffee that I drink every morning.  I realized how important it is to have the right gear when running in cold weather and thankfully I had that part covered.

By the time I got home this morning I was barely feeling my nose, but in the other hand, my hair is shiny and soft… I guess that is a benefit from running in cold weather, don’t know but I am surely happy.



The Workout:  5 minutes warm up
                        30 minutes run
                        5 minutes cool down


Picture of the day:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario