Inspirational Quote of the Week

" Happiness does not consist in pastimes and amusements but in virtuous activities"

-Aristotle



miércoles, 19 de diciembre de 2012


Recap

So this is Week 3 of my training for a half marathon that I will be running in the Woodlands, TX sometime within the next three months (I still have to register). But to my big surprise I have not missed one day!!! This is huge for me.

I am excited, and loosing weight (that’s two for one), and although in order to make it happen I have to run around 5:00 am, well… lets say I am turning every light in the house off by 8 pm (not even dear hubby can argue that one)

The Workout:   20 minutes upper strenght
                        15 abs
                        20 minutes yoga / stretch

The Training was to do strength and stretch exercises

PICTURE OF THE DAY:



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario