Inspirational Quote of the Week

" Happiness does not consist in pastimes and amusements but in virtuous activities"

-Aristotle



miércoles, 26 de diciembre de 2012

Cold, Cold, Cold Morning after Christmas


Day after Christmas…yes, got to run

I went to the gym this morning and although the work out was good, it was so cold outside all I could think of was to go back  home and go back to sleep. But by the time my run was over, the kids were up, Hubby was making breakfast and my parents where drinking coffee…
I beginning to think that a treadmill for Christmas 2013 is the way to go! I know is horrible, I am already doing my next Christmas list…
Wondering how to choose the right treadmill?

The Workout:   5 minutes warm up
18 minutes running 
                     2 minutes walk
18 minutes running (increasing speed every 2 to 3 minutes and finishing faster than the first 18 minutes)
5 minute cool down

Picture of the day:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario